From: SIXNET eNewsLetter <uksmindustrialethernetswitches@×××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] SIXNET eNewsletter - Industrial Ethernet Switches (June 2002) usktj
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 10:42:13
4 SIXNET eNewsLetter

14 SIXNET

eNewsLetter

23 Request your FREE CD <

Modular

30 Automation Solutions
31 Built On Open Industrial Standards

If you no longer

36 wish to receive this newsletter see unsubscribe instructions.

46 You Can
47 Rely On SIXNET Ethernet Switches To Survive Brutal
48 Industrial Environments That Would Reduce
Office-Grade Units
49 To Scrap
57 SIXNET Ethernet Switches are designed for industrial environments.
58 Their rugged packaging and protected circuitry keep them working
59 under conditions that may cause cheap office-grade units to
60 fail. Industrial applications are demanding - it gets hot, it
61 gets cold - the power browns out or spikes wildly - and you need
62 a reliable industrial Ethernet switch that can keep on going.

79 SIXNET Industrial Switches:

  • 3, 5, and 9 port models
  • 90
  • Optional fiber optic ports
  • 91
  • RJ45 to Fiber Converter - New!
  • 92
  • Dual Fiber Optic Port Model - New!
  • 93
  • IP67 Waterproof Model - New!
  • 94
  • Ideal for real-time industrial use
  • 95
  • 10/100 auto-detecting operation
  • 96
  • - 40 to + 85 C operating range
  • 97
  • UL 508, CSA (CUL), and CE rated
  • 98
  • DC powered - no bulky adapters
  • 99
  • DIN rail or direct panel mount
  • 100
  • True plug and play operation
  • 101
  • Supports all IEEE802.3 protocols
  • 102
  • Ultra Reliable 700K+ Hours MTBF
  • 103
    104 [ More Product Information ]

    115 Use
    116 a switch instead of a hub for reliability and  true real-time communications.

    120 **** COMING IN JULY ****
    125 VersaTRAK
    126 IPm
    127 LINUX RTU
    131 Let the embedded
    LINUX
    132 revolution begin!

    154         Model
    155 ET-GT-5ES-1 shown in picture.
    164 Proven Reliability
    172 "Service calls to the air traffic
    173 control facility at McMurdo, Antarctica are most inconvenient, so
    174 I'm glad that in spite of a layer of frost, the Industrial Ethernet
    175 Switches we tested were still working at -104�
    176 F"
    180 Ken Crawley, Space and Naval Warfare
    181 Systems
    191 Attention OEM's
    197 SIXNET can cater a private label
    198 or customize a product to your specific business and technical needs.
    199

    200 Currently OEMs utilize SIXNET I/O modules, Ethernet Switches, Industrial Modems and our other modular products to make our
    201 advanced technology part of their own product offering.
    202

    203 We help OEMs bring their product to market economically and in record time by offering special product options and flexible support services.
    217 Other News:
    218 The latest SIXNET CD is now available and it's absolutely FREE!
    224 This comprehensive CD has:
    227      - Easy reference product catalog & selection guide
    228      - Powerful software tools
    229      - Applications suggestions and technical notes
    230      - User manuals
    231      - and much more ...
    234                                     > Request you FREE CD Now! <
    247 For all the details on SIXNET products, please visit
    248
    249 www.sixnet-io.com, or contact us at:
    250 +1 518-877-5173    sales@×××××××××.com
    260 Subscribe/Unsubscribe:
    261

    262 If you enjoy
    263 receiving this newsletter, please forward or recommend it to a friend or colleague.
    264

    265 To subscribe or "opt-in" to this newsletter, just click
    266 here and then click Send in your email program. Or send an email to subscribe@×××××××××.com
    267 with "subscribe" in the subject line.  Alternatively, you can click here to opt-in via our web site form.
    268
    269 SIXNET is a well established, reputable company with a tradition for building quality industrial ethernet products for over 27 years.  In the event this message has reached you in error, we sincerely apologize.
    270 SIXNET is committed to respecting your privacy
    271 We occasionally work with opt-in 3rd party subscriptions and our partners
    272 to share information about SIXNET products and services with new
    273 audiences.  It is our intent to work only with reputable sources and send
    274 messages only with your permission.  To permanently unsubscribe or "opt-out" from this newsletter, simply
    275 click
    276 here and then click Send in your email program.  Or simply respond to this email with
    277 "unsubscribe" in the subject line.  Or click
    278 here to opt-out via our web site form.  We will make sure that your e-mail address is removed from all future SIXNET mailings.
    279

    280 If you have previously requested to
    281 opt-out and are still receiving this message, you may email our Newsletter
    282 Department at newsletter_feedback@×××××××××.com
    283 or call us at +1 (518) 877-5173, or write to us at: SIXNET, Newsletter, PO
    284 Box 767, Clifton Park, NY 12065.

    295 lrrgixaofsblnmxcapyhtpicv