From: Enrico Weigelt <weigelt@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Coda file system needs new maintainer
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 20:19:43
1 * Maurice van der Pot <griffon26@g.o> schrieb:
2 > On Thu, Aug 24, 2006 at 01:58:05PM +0200, Enrico Weigelt wrote:
3 > > I've got switching my nfs installations to coda for right some
4 > > time, and so I'd offer to maintain the package.
5 >
6 > Actually I'm looking for a Gentoo developer to take over maintenance.
7
8 Sorry, I can't serve this. I can just offer you some of my time :)
11 cu
12 --
14 Enrico Weigelt == metux IT service - http://www.metux.de/
16 Please visit the OpenSource QM Taskforce:
17 http://wiki.metux.de/public/OpenSource_QM_Taskforce
18 Patches / Fixes for a lot dozens of packages in dozens of versions:
19 http://patches.metux.de/
21 --
22 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list