From: "Diego Elio Pettenò" <flameeyes@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Maintainer notes in metadata.xml?
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2010 16:35:35
1 Il giorno mer, 01/12/2010 alle 07.25 +0530, Nirbheek Chauhan ha scritto:
4 > That's just the DTD not getting validated. We can just change the DTD
5 > and repoman won't complain about the XML being invalid.
6 >
7 What Matt was saying is that I actually asked for something that was
8 explicitly printed by repoman scan, so that arch maintainers will know
9 if they have to take particular care about the package.
12 Diego Elio Pettenò — “Flameeyes”
13 http://blog.flameeyes.eu/
14
15 If you found a .asc file in this mail and know not what it is,
16 it's a GnuPG digital signature: http://www.gnupg.org/