From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Proper KEYWORD(-order)ing
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 23:22:32
1 so we've never had a policy on this and i know a lot of you may think it's a
2 stupid thing to nitpick over (but dont worry, ive got a lot more like this),
3 but can we agree from now on to order KEYWORDS in alphabetical order ?
4
5 i think if every package ordered their KEYWORDS in the same way it would make
6 looking at a foreign ebuild easier to assimilate ... i choose alphabetical
7 because i assume everyone out there can handle that (and i think that very
8 few people can recite our current ordering 'standard' off the top of their
9 head ... probably no one but me but whatever ...)
10 -mike