From: Roy Marples <uberlord@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New projects
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 07:09:45
1 On Thu, 2007-10-11 at 22:54 -0400, Doug Goldstein wrote:
2 > Alec Warner wrote:
3 > > Glep 54 now replaces (and depends on) glep 39.
4 > >
5 > > Like the commit message says, the spirit of the glep was approved long
6 > > ago, if you have issues with wording please to be taking it up with me
7 > > so we can make it pretty (particularly the backwards compatibility
8 > > section)
9 > >
10 > > -Love antarus
13 > you mention using Outlook in another thread and then you top post.....
14 > What e-mail infraction will you commit next? Writing e-mails in all
15 > caps? Sending e-mails with blank subject lines?
16
17 HTML emails with purty piccies attached.
21 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list