From: Jakub Moc <jakub.moc@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New project: Gentoo Artwork
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 07:37:45
1 On 4/29/07, William L. Thomson Jr. <wltjr@g.o> wrote:
2 > On Fri, 2007-04-27 at 11:28 +0200, Bjarke Istrup Pedersen wrote:
4 > > Hash: SHA1
5 > >
6 > > It would be nice if there where some CD/DVD labels created, that people
7 > > could print and put on their LiveCDs/InstallCDs :-)
8 >
9 > Yes that would be quit nice. At LWE in 06 we were handing out cds we
10 > were burning with hand written labels. So for any events were we give
11 > out livecds and etc. Would make a big difference at least in first
12 > impressions for many, IMHO.
13
14 I've found something here...
15