From: Dan Nelson <taligent@××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] koffice 1.1 ebuild
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 17:53:06
1 > Make sure you have the latest cvs, you may have been caught in the middle
2 > of an upgrade. Then, if the problem persists, edit
3 > /usr/portage/debug.eclass and set
4 > DEBUG_OUTPUT="/dev/tty"
5 > (or /dev/ttyN, if you want the debug output apart from the emerge output)
6 > and see what it says.
7
8 Got the new file, and tried again. The same error occurred. So I modified
9 debug.eclass and redid the ebuild. The error was the same with the debug
10 output as it was without it. I have pasted the debug output below.
11
12 >>> md5 ;-) koffice-1.1.tar.bz2
13 >>> Unpacking source...
14 debug: now in function base_src_unpack
15 debug: parameters: all patch
16 debug: now in section all
17 debug: now in function base_src_unpack
18 debug: parameters: unpack
19 debug: now in section unpack
20 >>> Unpacking koffice-1.1.tar.bz2
21 debug: now in section patch
22 patching file admin/acinclude.m4.in
23 Hunk #1 succeeded at 3420 (offset -146 lines).
24 debug: now in function kde-objprelink-patch
25 debug: parameters:
26
27 !!! ERROR: The ebuild did not complete successfully.
28 !!! Function kde-objprelink-patch, Line -31, Exitcode 1
29 !!! (no error message)
30
31 !!! emerge aborting on /usr/portage/app-office/koffice/koffice-1.1.ebuild