From: "Tomáš Chvátal" <scarabeus@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New metadata fields
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2009 14:41:35
1 Dne středa 03 Červen 2009 16:38:28 Steve Dibb napsal(a):
2 > I had an idea for some new fields to go in metadata.xml. Not sure if we
3 > would need a GLEP for this or not? Anyway, what do you guys think:
4 >
5 > Two things I can think of adding that would be useful:
6 >
7 > - ChangeLog URL
8 > - Bug Tracker
9 >
10 > I know I hate hunting down the two of them, and both of them could be
11 > useful references for developers and users.
12 >
13 > Plus, not every upstream has them, so they can of course be optional
14 > fields.
15 >
16 > Steve
17 ++ by me, those are mostly usual and i allways google for them. Usualy they
18 are quite hidden ;]