From: Dan Meltzer <parallelgrapefruit@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Email subdomain
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 04:49:58
1 Read the log before commenting. Along with the email containing the log
2
3 It explains what occurred fairly well, oddly enough.
4
5 On 11/18/05, Corey Shields <cshields@g.o> wrote:
6 > On Friday 18 November 2005 08:31 pm, Lance Albertson wrote:
7 > > No, thats not entirely true. It was submitted a few months ago and taken
8 > > to the council where it was rejected and asked to be revised. When the
9 > > council asked for things to put on their agenda for this latest meeting,
10 > > it was asked that this GLEP be voted upon again. At this point, the
11 > > revised version had yet to be shown on -dev for discussion. It wasn't
12 > > until a day before the vote that it was sent to -dev for discussion.
13 > >
14 > > I just wanted to get the facts straight :-) (at least from how I know).
15 >
16 > Ahh, ok thanks for clearing that up.
17 >
18 > Still screwed up. Lesson learned, make friends with a majority of the
19 > council, write and propose a glep the day before a meeting and then push it
20 > through. wow. sounds a lot like American politics.
21 >
22 > --
23 > Corey Shields
24 > Gentoo Linux Infrastructure Team
25 > Gentoo Foundation Board of Trustees
26 > http://www.gentoo.org/~cshields
27 > --
28 > gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list
33 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list