From: "Powers
To: "'gentoo-dev@g.o'" <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] You guys ROCK!
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 14:00:40
1 I recently got one of my desktops at home up and running Gentoo after trying
2 Sorcerer and Lunar (not bad but not yet stable) and your 1.4 (beta) release
3 built right up. Thanks for the ridiculously great distro!
4
5 Jim Powers
6
7 P.S. I'm going to make a donation tonight.
11 This message and any attachments is solely for the intended recipient. If
12 you are not the intended recipient, disclosure, copying, use, or
13 distribution of the information included in this message is prohibited --
14 please immediately and permanently delete this message.