From: Brian Dolbec <dolsen@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Portage team, Zac's development break and stepping down as lead
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2014 08:31:35
1 On Mon, 2014-01-06 at 08:53 +0100, Dirkjan Ochtman wrote:
2 > On Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 6:33 AM, Brian Dolbec <dolsen@g.o> wrote:
3 > > We have several non-developer contributors helping out, but it will be
4 > > very hard to match the productivity Zac has made over these past years.
5 >
6 > I must have missed something. Where/when did this happen?
7 >
8 > Cheers,
9 >
10 > Dirkjan
13 I believe it was just after the 2.2.7 release.
14 Alec Warner has had recent contact with him, which he confirmed that at
15 least for the short term, he won't be readily available. And that we
16 should elect a new lead.