From: Marko Mikulicic <marko@××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] doinst recursive?
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2002 09:16:50
1 Dan Naumov wrote:
2 > Exactly what "code" do you think you're loading when doing "emerge rsync" ? Care to elaborate ?
3
4 I meant: ebuild scripts which use unstable dependencies, unstable
5 patches, ...
6
7 I saw that many ebuils were masked because some kind of
8 incompatibilities exists, with the compiler or with other packages.
9 For example, links-2.0
10 I was wondering if switching to CVS would only update the ebuilds or
11 also update (relax) the maskings. In other words, it is safe to
12 sync the portage tree with gentoo cvs ?
13
14 Marko