From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] New Developer: Mikle "zlogene" Kolyada
Date: Sat, 08 Jun 2013 14:52:41
1 Am Samstag, 8. Juni 2013, 16:21:09 schrieb Markos Chandras:
2 > Good day everyone,
3 >
4 > It is my pleasure to announce a new developer. Mikle "zlogene" Kolyada
5 > is joining us from Yaroslavl, Russia and he will be joining the perl
6 > and amd64 teams for now. Most of you already know him since his is an
7 > amd64 arch tester for a long time. This is how he describes himself:
8 > "My name is Mikle. Nowadays i live in Yaroslavl. I have been a Gentoo
9 > user for about 4 years, and I'm interested in installing Gentoo to
10 > different devices and architectures.
11 > When i have free time i like to watch cinema, listen to music and
12 > playing with new software and various hardware."
13 >
14 > Please give him a warm welcome!
15 >
16 > --
17 > Regards,
18 > Markos Chandras - Gentoo Linux Developer
19 > http://dev.gentoo.org/~hwoarang
20
21 Yay! Perl! Awesome! :D
22 Welcome Mikle!