From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] portage 1.8.0 and dynbash
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 14:39:19
1 On Wed, Dec 26, 2001 at 02:31:37PM +0100, Geert Bevin wrote:
2 > Hi all,
3 >
4 > since portage 1.8.0, using a dynamic bash works 100% without troubles.
5 > Upgrading glibc, readline and ncurses with the dynamically linked bash
6 > running works as a charm. This is really great and makes the possible
7 > integration of the sandbox definately much easier. As soon as I get my
8 > replacement hd for my portable I'll do a complete emerge system through
9 > the sandbox to try to detect any potential misbehaving packages, but
10 > since a little while I've come across suprisingly little.
11
12 OK; great :)
15 Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
16 Chief Architect/President http://www.gentoo.org