From: Terapin <terapinmail@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Terapin Dual-Deck MP3 Audio CD Recorder Exclusive Promotion
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 10:00:44
3 Terapin Dual-Deck MP3 Audio CD Recorder

Exclusive

46 promotion for our first 50 customers!

47

Free

48 $40 worth of Terapin CD Media if you purchase a
49 MCR-TX3300 online
50 now!

67 songs in just 1 CD...
68
69 The MCR-TX3300 is the world's first Dual-Deck MP3
70 Audio CD
71 Recorder & Data CD Duplicator that offers you the
72 best
73 in digital music entertainment.

74

With 2

75 decks, you can now easily convert Audio
76 CD tracks to MP3 files for a relaxed
77 marathon music
78 playback, or convert MP3
79 files to
80 Audio CD tracks for playback on common
81 stereo systems.

82

The MCR-TX3300

83 is also able to duplicate an Audio CD or Data CD in
84 speeds
85 up to 4x. With a built-in USB interface, the
86 MCR-TX3300 allows
87 you to transfer MP3 files to
88 and
89 from PCs and Laptops.

90

It

91 is
92 also future-friendly, as it can be upgraded with new
93 features
94 via USB connection or CD-ROM.Indeed, the MCR-TX3300 is
95 the
96 only CD Recorder that you will ever need to create
97 your favorite
98 music CDs and MP3 compilations.

How

113 is the Terapin MP3 Audio CD Recorder beneficial to
114 you?

  • Support
  • 117 for an open standard digital audio
    118 format
    119 With the MP3 audio format being an open standard,
    120 virtually
    121 all new consumer and professional audio devices have
    122 support
    123 for it. This means that MP3 CDs recorded with our
    124 recorder
    125 can be played back on multiple platforms, such as
    126 MP3 CD
    127 Players and computers.
    128
  • Audio
  • 129 material archival
    130 Imagine being able to store up to 150 songs in 1 CD
    131 - it
    132 will dramatically reduce your physical storage
    133 requirements
    134 of audio material, be it old analog audio tapes or
    135 music
    136 CDs
    137
  • Long-hours
  • 138 recording
    139 The MP3 Recorder can be integrated with your
    140 existing audio
    141 systems to be used as a long-hour recording device
    142 for events
    143 and ceremonies - up to 12 hours of recording.
  • CD-to-CD
  • 146 duplicator
    147 Back-up your precious Audio and Data CDs with the
    148 recorder's
    149 CD-to-CD duplication capability.

    Terapin

    156
    157 Dual-Deck MP3 Audio CD Recorder
    158 (MCR-TX3300)

    159

    160 Now you can purchase
    161 directly
    162
    163 from Terapin Online Store for only US$499
    164 (Free
    165 1 spindle of Terapin CD-R and 1 spindle of Terapin
    166 CD-RW)
    167
    168 Enter our promotional store by clicking on the Buy
    169 Now
    170 button below...
    175 More info on Dual-Deck MP3 Audio CD Recorder
    176
    177 Hurry! Be the first to own it !

    190 If
    191 you do not wish to receive any more emails from Terapin
    192 Technology,
    193 click here
    194 to be removed from the mailing list.
    195 © 2002 Terapintech Technology. All rights reserved.