From: David Abbott <dabbott@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] Cleanup of the "Get Gentoo" page
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 00:29:21
1 On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 8:11 PM, Joshua Saddler <nightmorph@g.o> wrote:
2 > On Mon, 16 Aug 2010 11:43:06 -0700
3 > Joshua Saddler <nightmorph@g.o> wrote:
4 >> That said, I've been looking at the proposed changes, so I'll be implementing
5 >> some or all of them soon, probably today, time permitting.
6 >
7 > I'm not going to be able to get to this, so anyone else with commit access to /main/en/ can feel free to make the changes.
8 >
9 I can but just want to make sure this is what everyone wants;
10 http://dev.gentoo.org/~dabbott/pr/where.xml
11 I got that from http://dev.gentoo.org/~phajdan.jr/where.xml
12 Looks fine to me I am ready to commit, just say so and its done.
13 david
16 David Abbott (dabbott)
17 Gentoo
18 http://dev.gentoo.org/~dabbott/