From: George Shapovalov <georges@×××××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] gnucash not running
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 12:58:17
1 This issue came up on both gentoo-dev and gentoo-user lists about a month
2 ago. I has been resolved, you can find resolution reports in both mailing
3 lists and also on a bugzilla, bug 77, as I remember (or just search for
4 gnucash). Apparently this is a "too new utility version" syndrom. I just
5 chacked, bugzilla contains a good discussion of what changes to a few ebuild
6 files helped people.
7
8 George