From: Philip Webb <purslow@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Last rites: x11-misc/rss-glx
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2021 08:57:36
1 210117 Jonas Stein wrote:
2 > # Jonas Stein <jstein@g.o> (2021-01-17)
3 > # Removal in 30 days.
4 > # Fails to compile Bug #765697.
5 > x11-misc/rss-glx
6
7 Can you please take a 2nd look at this ?
8 There's a comment on the bug today :
9
10 Alex Belits 2021-01-17 07:57:52 UTC
11 Compiles just fine with GCC 9.3.0.
12 Bugs are mostly lack of compatibility with non-Linux platforms
13 and hanging with bad OpenGL implementations.
14
15 I just remerged it on my stable system without any problems.
16 The latest Gentoo update was 2020-12-05 .
17
18 It provides a set of extra screesavers for Xscreensaver
19 which are attractive enough to be worth keeping available.
23 SUPPORT ___________//___, Philip Webb
24 ELECTRIC /] [] [] [] [] []| Cities Centre, University of Toronto
25 TRANSIT `-O----------O---' purslowatcadotinterdotnet