From: Roy Marples <uberlord@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] baselayout-2 stablisation plans
Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2007 00:38:46
1 On Tue, 2007-07-24 at 21:31 +0300, Alon Bar-Lev wrote:
2 > Just an issue I thought a long while ago...
3 > What about adding USE flags for all optional networking components...
4 > So that they installed without manually merging them one by one?
5
6 Too many use flags - simply install the package.
7 In the future, once the API for out network scripts doesn't change then
8 we will punt the scripts to the packages.
9
10 I don't want baselayout to rival PHP in terms of USE flags - heh.
11
12 Thanks
13
14 Roy