From: Aaron Bauman <bman@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] Last rites: */* More Py2 only items
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2020 21:52:41
1 On June 29, 2020 4:57:49 PM EDT, Piotr Karbowski <slashbeast@g.o> wrote:
2 >On 29/06/2020 02.35, Aaron Bauman wrote:
3 >> [...]
4 >> net-dns/maradns
5 >
6 >There's single python script that can work with Python3 (at least in
7 >new
8 >version) that does that can just use any Python version.
9 >
10 >I see that it did not got update for over a year, will take it over now
11 >and push
12 >update tomorrow, then drop your mask on this package.
13 >
14 >-- Piotr.
15
16 Piotr, perfect. Thanks for helping out!
19 Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.