From: Sean Mitchell <SMitchell@×××××××××××××××××××.com>
To: "'gentoo-dev@g.o'" <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: RE: [gentoo-dev] Curious
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 14:39:42
1 I'm using an ABIT motherboard with an onboard HPT 370 with no trouble. Also
2 have used several D-Link ethernet cards.
3
4 You need to supply a bit more information for us to help you.... which
5 D-Link cards are you using?
6
7 Also, how are you using the HPT 370... is it configured as a RAID or just as
8 an ATA-100 controller? Linux supports it as a RAID device, but the boot
9 environment probably won't.
10
11 Cheers,
12
13 Sean
14
15 -----Original Message-----
16 From: Tony DiCarlo [mailto:tony_dicarlo@×××××××××.com]
17 Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2002 3:24 PM
18 To: 'gentoo-dev@g.o'
19 Subject: [gentoo-dev] Curious
22 Is there support for D-Link Network Cards and also HPT 370 or HPT 370
23 onboard RAID devices?? I think this distro looks like one of the best but I
24 am having install issues even though Im reading word for word. Thanks.