From: Carsten Lohrke <carlo@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] first council meeting
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 21:27:38
1 On Friday 16 September 2005 22:38, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > That's not my idea. That's policy. I just happen to a) have actually
3 > read what policy says and b) agree with it.
4
5 First: I know you're proposing this regularly, but please show me the policy -
6 I'm sure your interpretation doesn't match mine.
7
8 Second: a) and b) doesn't match what's going on with large parts of the tree
9 and I refuse to constantly add and remove ebuilds from the package.mask file,
10 that are not really broken. It's only extra work for me and confusing for
11 users.
14 Carsten