From: Graham Murray <graham@×××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] reply-to munging
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 12:12:18
Andrea Barisani <lcars@g.o> writes:

> Starting a poll on *forums* about a *ml*, no thanks :). Hope you were being > sarcastic. I'm open to suggestions other than the "remove the header and let the > flames come" option which unfortunately looks like the only one to me and > despite being "right" in many regards I fear it will cause the havoc that > we've experienced on gentoo-user.
One problem with that approach is that someone who does not like the change is far more likely to send a 'complaint' than someone who likes the change is to send a 'thank you'. I suspect that such flaming often comes from a vocal minority and does not represent the views of the majority of list members. -- gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list