From: Graham Murray <graham@×××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] reply-to munging
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 12:12:18
1 Andrea Barisani <lcars@g.o> writes:
2
3 > Starting a poll on *forums* about a *ml*, no thanks :). Hope you were being
4 > sarcastic. I'm open to suggestions other than the "remove the header and let the
5 > flames come" option which unfortunately looks like the only one to me and
6 > despite being "right" in many regards I fear it will cause the havoc that
7 > we've experienced on gentoo-user.
8
9 One problem with that approach is that someone who does not like the
10 change is far more likely to send a 'complaint' than someone who likes
11 the change is to send a 'thank you'. I suspect that such flaming often
12 comes from a vocal minority and does not represent the views of the
13 majority of list members.
14 --
15 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list