From: Jeremy <jgarcia@××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] LinuxQuestions.org
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 21:15:05
Hello,
	My name is jeremy and I am the admin of LinuxQuestions.org.
LinuxQuestions has become what I feel to be the premier Linux forum.
Recently we started adding sub-forums to the distribution forum for
individual distros.  These forums are visited by an offical member of the
distro.  While I am not sure gentoo specific traffic warrants its own
forum yet I really like the gentoo project and invite one of your members
to join the forum.  Hopefully the word about gentoo will spark enough
interest to need it's own forum.  If you are interested let me know your
username and I will add an "Gentoo Maintainer" title to it.  Thanks for
your time and keep up the good work.

--jeremy
http://www.LinuxQuestions.org