From: Daniel Goller <morfic@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Abuse by gentoo developer
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 03:39:21
1 Allen Parker wrote:
2
3 ><parrot>
4 >yah, what he said!
5 ></parrot>
6 >
7 >On another note, Casey, you should attempt to figure out if anything
8 >you've said might have been taken the wrong way... a while back, i
9 >managed to get myself banned from #apache after going off like an
10 >idiot and then making a comment that was interpreted as sarcasm when i
11 >was only being genuine... I'm not saying you're to blame, but I'm
12 >saying you should look at what you said to see if anything you said
13 >could have been seen in the wrong light. It's possible that something
14 >you didn't intend as a negative was taken in an unintentional manner.
18 sounds more like Anarchy had another bad day, one of many he seems to
19 have had, and his bad days are getting quite tiresome i would say
20
21 >ciao,
22 >infowolfe
23 >