From: "Paweł Hajdan
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] libstdc++ compatibility and -bin packages
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 08:22:49
1 On 10/12/10 3:32 AM, Jory A. Pratt wrote:
2 > This is where the -bin package should be shipping all its libs that it
3 > will require, just as firefox-bin does. If you are rolling the -bin
4 > package you should include them yourself, and set the launch script to
5 > read its install dir before system dir, this is just how we resolve such
6 > issues with firefox-bin.
7
8 chromium-bin is compiled on a Gentoo machine. Would you have any tips
9 how do I know which libraries I should include in the package, and
10 what's the best way to handle that?
11
12 Paweł