From: Joonas Niilola <juippis@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [virtualization project] Help needed with libvirt virtualization stack
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 12:06:21
1 On 9/22/20 3:02 PM, Marc Schiffbauer wrote:
2 > I would like to help out with lxc
3 >
4 > * Matthias Maier schrieb am 21.09.20 um 22:25 Uhr:
5 >> Dear all,
6 >> app-emulation/lxc
7 >> app-emulation/lxc-templates
8 >>
9 >> If you use these packages and are interested in helping out with version
10 >> bumps and maintenance, please contact me over e-mail / IRC and add
11 >> yourself to the virtualization project :-)
12 > I would like to help out with lxc
13 >
14 > -Marc
15 >
16 LXC is currently in a good state, but all help is of course welcome. I
17 have multiple TODOs regarding them, just waiting for the next release.
18 Let's discuss about those before touching ebuilds first please.
19
20 -- juippis