From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Make FEATURES=test the default
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2006 11:26:57
1 On Saturday 05 August 2006 11:05, Kevin F. Quinn wrote:
2 > On Fri, 04 Aug 2006 20:18:40 -0400
3 >
4 > Alec Warner <antarus@g.o> wrote:
5 > > Give me some numbers on how many things still fail with that enabled
6 > > because I would be concerned if the number is too high.
7 >
8 > I don't have numbers, but if you have FEATURES=test set yourself you
9 > should know how many fail. It's not insignificant.
10
11 Part of the problem is that many test suites themselves are broken. Or broken
12 on some architectures. Other times the tests fail because of broken
13 dependencies.
14
15 Paul
18 Paul de Vrieze