From: Pawel Szymczykowski <pawel@×××××××.net>
To: crucial.sales@××××××.com, gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Order Receipt
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 18:38:53
1 Hello Crucial.com,
2
3 I recently (earlier today) ordered product number CT64M64S4D75
4 from your website under web order-id 53883-250534. I wanted to be sure
5 that one of the websites displaying banners for you - www.gentoo.org was
6 credited for this purchase. I found your website through a the link on
7 the right side of theirs. Though I discovered it from home, I made my
8 purchase from work during my lunch break - remembering the crucial.com
9 domain instead of going back to the gentoo.org website and clicking
10 through again.
11
12 If it is possible, please give a commission credit to gentoo.org
13 for my purchase and I will feel much better. Thank you!
14
15 -Pawel Szymczykowski
18 > Thank you for your order at Crucial.com! We'll begin to process your
19 > order right away. Print this file or save it on your computer.
20 > You will receive another e-mail when your order ships.
21 >
22 > IMPORTANT INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS:
23 > http://www.crucial.com/support/install.asp
24 >
25 > ORDER TRACKING INFORMATION:
26 > https://www.crucial.com/service/
27 > NOTE: Our order system updates on a regular basis, however you may not be
28 > able to track it immediately.
29 >
30 > SERVICE/SUPPORT:
31 > http://www.crucial.com/support/
32 >
33 > SPECIAL DISCOUNTS:
34 > http://www.crucial.com/link/link.asp.
35 >
36 > ORDER SUMMARY
37 > Web Order Request Number: 53883-250534
38 > Order Date/Time: July 16, 2002 15:00:56 Mountain Time