From: Alex Legler <a3li@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [2&3]/3 API & files
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2013 10:14:51
1 On 22.06.2013 11:20, Markos Chandras wrote:
2 > On 16 June 2013 02:21, Robin H. Johnson <robbat2@g.o> wrote:
3 >>> Special pages and contents
4 >> http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/qa/treecleaners/maintainer-needed.xml
5 >
6 > Since I am the one generating this one, I don't think it makes sense
7 > to move it into a git repo as it
8 > is. The script is actually pretty simple. The text from chapter 1 is
9 > always the same
10 > (ie cat header > maintainer-needed.xml) and then I generate the list
11 > of packages using the
12 > portageq --maintainer-email=maintainer-needed@g.o -n output.
13 > So, in theory other developers
14 > never have to touch it unless they want to change the text of chapter
15 > 1. This rarely happens (I never
16 > changed it since day 0). But if you want to put it on a git repo, I
17 > need to rewrite it a bit because it is
18 > not pretty as it is.
19
20 That sounds like a page to have on qa-reports.g.o.
21 When you're happy with the script quality, let infra know and we'll add
22 it there.
25 > --
26 > Regards,
27 > Markos Chandras - Gentoo Linux Developer
28 > http://dev.gentoo.org/~hwoarang
33 Alex Legler <a3li@g.o>
34 Gentoo Security/Ruby/Infrastructure