From: Zac Medico <zmedico@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Deprecate EAPIs 0 and 1?
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 11:20:54
1 On 12/31/2010 03:13 AM, Petteri Räty wrote:
2 > First we need to be sure that all relevant eclasses support upgrading to
3 > EAPI 2. As plenty of ebuilds are still in EAPI 0 it's likely that some
4 > eclasses are too.
5
6 As an example of things to look for, I've noticed that migration to EAPI
7 2 or later of any ebuild that inherits linux-mod_src_compile() will
8 trigger the following QA Notice from econf:
9
10 QA Notice: econf called in src_compile instead of src_configure
11 --
12 Thanks,
13 Zac