From: Peter Kadau <peter.kadau@×××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: [gentoo-dev] new pccts ebuild
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2001 09:44:32
1 hi !
2 here is a new pccts ebuild.
3 i had to patch a file (genmk.c) in order to get moderate compliance.
4 rationale (sort of) is in the ebuild script.
5 didn't have the time yet to test some pccts-project,
6 so _please_ report any troubles in that respect.
7 it worked for me - at least, cdrdao compiles without error - but it doesn't
8 really depend on the genmk tool...
9
10 have a look at it and correct me, please.
11
12 thanks and ciao
13 peter
14
16 peter kadau
17 email: peter.kadau@×××.de
18 open source is no religion - it just produces the most reliable software
21 1.000.000 DM gewinnen - kostenlos tippen - http://millionenklick.web.de
22 IhrName@×××.de, 8MB Speicher, Verschluesselung - http://freemail.web.de

pccts-1.33.24-r1-gentoo.diff application/octet-stream
pccts-1.33.24-r1.ebuild application/octet-stream