From: Mart Raudsepp <leio@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] net-vpn/networkmanager-{openconnect,openvpn,pptp,vpnc} up for grabs
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2022 07:08:37
1 Ühel kenal päeval, P, 03.04.2022 kell 21:22, kirjutas Matt Turner:
2 > These are all assigned to gnome@, but I don't use any of these, so I
3 > can't
4 > really test them. Please take them if you use them.
5 >
6 > They all need minor version bumps, and some have outstanding bugs and
7 > GitHub
8 > pull requests.
9 >
10 > acct-group/nm-openconnect
11 > acct-group/nm-openvpn
12 > acct-user/nm-openconnect
13 > acct-user/nm-openvpn
14 > net-vpn/networkmanager-openconnect
15 > net-vpn/networkmanager-openvpn
16 > net-vpn/networkmanager-pptp
17 > net-vpn/networkmanager-vpnc
18
19 I would appreciate if all of these had a different primary maintainer,
20 but gnome@ stay as a secondary to do blind version bumps to, as we
21 maintain networkmanager itself and there have been times we need to
22 deal with their bumps to progress with main networkmanager packages.
23
24 Personally I use networkmanager-openvpn occasionally, but can't test
25 any of the others at runtime.
28 Mart