From: Jeremy Olexa <darkside@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Disabling locale at emerge output
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 15:41:24
1 On Fri, 22 Apr 2011 13:31:30 +0200, Tomáš Chvátal wrote:
3 > Hash: SHA1
4 >
5 > Hi,
6 > I am quite getting annoyed by bugzilla attached outputs in various
7 > interesting languages like Portugalese or French. I can read Russian
8 > so
9 > that is at least bit ok :)
10 >
11 > I can understand that it might be nice to user to see these messages
12 > in
13 > their native language, but it gets hell annoying when we have to
14 > figure
15 > out wtf is going on with their build when they attach it to the bug.
16
17 I only spend a minimal amount of time on "figuring out what is wrong" -
18 RESOLVED:NEEDINFO, move on. So, I could care less on what portage does.
19 -Jeremy
20
21 > So I would like portage to filter/set environment the way it is
22 > always
23 > English.
24 >
25 > Opinions?