From: Roy Marples <uberlord@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] I'm concerned about a bug (#121142, imagemagick)
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 14:28:11
1 On Tuesday 05 September 2006 15:18, Sven Köhler wrote:
2 > There's no comment by the maintainer for a while. I wrote the patches
3 > that are needed to fix the problem. They work fine as far as i can tell.
4
5 Don't feel too bad - I frequently post patches to bugs reported on the same
6 day and ask for feedback. Some of which are now over a year old without any
7 feedback from the reporter.
8
9 Thanks
12 Roy Marples <uberlord@g.o>
13 Gentoo/Linux Developer (baselayout, networking)
16 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list