From: Alec Warner <antarus@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] How to get more involved?
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 01:10:26
1 On 1/30/08, Torsten Rehn <scel@××××.org> wrote:
2 > On Thursday 31 January 2008, Mateusz Mierzwinski wrote:
3 > > What should I do to make ebuilds and upload it to main portage mirror?
4 >
5 > Take a look at the Gentoo docs on writing[1] and contributing[2] ebuilds. If
6 > you've got any further questions, try the gentoo-dev-help mailing list or the
7 > #gentoo-dev-help irc channel. Please note that this list is intended to be
8
9 gentoo-devhelp (one dash, not two). gentoo-dev-help will get you
10 'help' about how to use our mailing list software ;)
11
12 > used for discussion of Gentoo development, not ebuild development.
13 >
14 > [1] http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/devrel/handbook/handbook.xml?part=2&chap=1
15 > [2] http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/ebuild-submit.xml
16 >