From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Gentoo Council meeting Tuesday, November 15th, 20:00 UTC
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 22:24:42
1 Stuart Herbert posted <1131658817.8511.70.camel@××××××××××××××.org>,
2 excerpted below, on Thu, 10 Nov 2005 21:40:17 +0000:
3
4 > On Wed, 2005-11-09 at 10:11 +0100, Thierry Carrez wrote:
5 >> The agenda is generally posted by the chairman after the deadline, on
6 >> both gentoo-council and gentoo-dev.
7 >
8 > Would it be possible to establish a reliable practice on this? I think
9 > "Generally" means "sometimes, but not always". Could we have "always"
10 > please instead?
11
12 Well. given that there's been only one Council meeting, so far, and the
13 rules are sort of being made as points come up that need addressed, I'd
14 say that "generally" would mean "it happened the first time, and it's
15 reasonable to expect something similar to continue, tho I don't believe
16 there's a specific rule saying it has to."
17
18 I believe a reliable practice is the target, but with only one meeting,
19 there simply hasn't been enough "practice" yet to determine "reliable". =8^)
24 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman in
25 http://www.linuxdevcenter.com/pub/a/linux/2004/12/22/rms_interview.html
29 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list