From: Roy Marples <roy@×××××××.name>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] OpenRC available for testing.
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2008 10:12:14
1 On Thu, 2008-01-03 at 12:02 +0200, Alon Bar-Lev wrote:
2 > On 1/3/08, Roy Marples <roy@×××××××.name> wrote:
3 > > I knew there was a reason for not adding digests :)
4 > > I've removed them for now.
5 >
6 > Why remove?!?!?!
7 > This way we cannot use layman in order to sync with your changes.
8
9 Because Gentoo/Linux isn't my primary development platform and no-one
10 else volunteered to maintain ebuilds.
11
12 They will be put back in place when I can boot into a Gentoo based
13 platform to re-make the digests and Manifest.
14
15 The fact that it's git is irrelevant here.
16
17 Thanks
18
19 Roy