From: Marek Szuba <marecki@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: games@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Last rites: net-misc/asterisk-g729, sci-libs/coinhsl, some games-*/* (BLAKE2B)
Date: Mon, 21 May 2018 08:30:54
1 On 2018-05-15 22:49, Michał Górny wrote:
2
3 > # Michał Górny <mgorny@g.o> (15 May 2018)
4 > # Remaining fetch-restricted game packages missing BLAKE2B hashes.
5 > # Please provide updated hashes if you have the matching distfiles.
6 > # Bug #642876. Removal in 30 days.
7
8 I have got access to several of these but it turns out that in most
9 cases one has to do more than merely recompute the digests. I reckon it
10 is up to the maintainers to decide whether to proceed after all or let
11 the packages quietly expire.
12
13 > games-action/shadowgrounds-bin
14 > games-action/shadowgrounds-survivor-bin
15
16 I updated these two on Friday. Left them masked for now though, just in
17 case the games project is not interested in maintaining them after all -
18 both use deprecated EAPI version and eclasses.
19
20 > games-action/trine2
21
22 I have only got archives for Trine 2 Complete Edition, i.e. the version
23 with the Goblin Menace expansion included. At a glance it seems the
24 ebuild should work with that one as well but it WOULD be changing the
25 product served by the package.
26
27 > games-rpg/bastion
28
29 The archives from HumbleBundle.com seem to be completely different from
30 what the ebuild uses right now.
31
32 > games-rpg/penumbra-collection
33
34 The latest version available from HumbleBundle.com depends on
35 media-libs/libsdl2 and friends rather than media-libs/libsdl. Otherwise
36 seems okay.
39 Marecki