From: William Breathitt Gray <vilhelm.gray@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GNU Guix
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2020 12:58:20
1 On Tue, Sep 29, 2020 at 02:49:29PM +0200, Marcel Schilling wrote:
2 > On Tue, Sep 29, 2020 at 12:26:22PM +0000, Cuckoo's Calling wrote:
3 > > You are so naive and I couldn't stop laughing.
4 > >
5 > > Did you even watch my presentation?
6 > > https://gnuguix-drive.mycozy.cloud/public?sharecode=YvERPGX14g5S
7 >
8 > Just for everyone else: My web browser is not supported by the platform
9 > this presentation was through. So I have no idea of its content and
10 > assumed this list is not bothering people with jokes.
11 > I stand by my opionion that GNU Guix is worth considering for some folks
12 > that enjoy Gentoo and now I have a another argument to have a look:
13 > In my experience, the GNU Guix community is very friendly and I doubt
14 > they'd alienate potential contributors that voluntarily subscribe to
15 > their mailing list by insults and public ridicule.
16 >
17 > Best,
18 > Marcel
19
20 Marcel,
21
22 I think you're replying to a spam bot. That doesn't seem to be a real
23 person -- it's just grabbing a bunch of technical jargon and linking to
24 an adult video website.
25
26 William Breathitt Gray