From: Prashanth Aditya Susarla <aditya@×××××××.in>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Problem with web page
Date: Sat, 08 Jun 2002 23:58:51
1 I am familiar with this problem. It's typical of IE (shitty M$ :-)).
2 When you see the page first and it asks you what you want to do, select
3 any of the three (Open, Cancel, Save) and reload the page (either as it is
4 or restart your browser). Things should be fine then. You should also
5 experience the same problem with http://www.rediff.com or
6 http://www.rediffmail.com
7
8 Regards,