From: Matthieu Sozeau <mattam@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New global USE flag: examples
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 20:09:48
1 On Saturday 21 August 2004 21:48, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > On Sat, 21 Aug 2004 21:37:50 +0200 Matthieu Sozeau <mattam@g.o>
3 >
4 > wrote:
5 > | Hi,
6 > | I would like to add this USE flag, which i could use for a lot
7 > | of ebuilds (I
8 > | actually install provided examples along the documentation sometimes,
9 > | not always, and I suspect others do the same). Thoughts, flames ? (No,
10 > | you can't attack this proposal by saying we already have too much
11 > | flags :).--
12 >
13 > List of ebuilds please?
14
15 In dev-ml: equeue, lablgl, lablgtk, res, camlimages, ounit,...The list is
16 pretty long and the examples are sometimes big (eg: an IRC client in
17 lablgtk).
18 --
19 BOFH Excuse #294: PCMCIA slave driver