From: Thomas Kear <thomas.kear@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Adding a program to portage, powstatd to be exact.
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 08:38:22
1 Have you considered other software alternatives?
2
3 My prefered UPS monitor is NUT (sys-power/nut on gentoo)
4 www.networkupstools.org
5
6 Highly (and I do mean HIGHLY) configurable, support for many different
7 brands of UPS, shutdown of multiple network-connected PCs on the same
8 UPS, even GUI apps for display of UPS state data (see
9 net-misc/knutclient).
10
11 Have a look if it does what you need.
12
13 --Thomas
14