From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@×××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Some council topics for March meeting
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2007 19:52:57
1 On Sat, 03 Mar 2007 11:40:39 -0800 Josh Saddler <nightmorph@g.o>
2 wrote:
3 > Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
4 > > If it's later on, there won't be lots
5 > > of holes that we know are there that he can use as some kind of
6 > > twisted proof that PMS sucks.
7 >
8 > zOMG Cabal conspiracy!!1oneone!
9
10 No, just a few noisy people with too much time on your hands.
11
12 > Bottom line is you're not going to prevent him from having a say in
13 > the matter, anymore than someone could prevent you from having a say
14 > in PMS.
15
16 He can have his say at the appropriate time, which is not now.
17
18 > Stop being so dramatic. "OMG he only wants to attack me and my pet
19 > project! And here's reason foo that --uh, several others just poked
20 > holes in-- but oh well!" That's all in *your* head. The rest of us
21 > note with mild bemusement that you've yet to provide any kind of
22 > backup for your wild "he said she said" tirades, though if you do
23 > want to show some evidence, kindly do so off-list. Keep your spewing
24 > on-topic: technical issues, not on your personal issues.
25
26 GLEP 42. Look it up.
27
28 Now, if you don't have anything useful to contribute, kindly stop
29 making this thread even more of a waste of time than it already is.
32 Ciaran McCreesh
33 Mail : ciaranm at ciaranm.org
34 Web : http://ciaranm.org/
35 Paludis, the secure package manager : http://paludis.pioto.org/