From: bob ketterhagen <bob@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] qmail+vpopmail+mysql+courier-imap+gentoo empty relay table with roamingusers enabled
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 16:04:31
1 Gentoo's courier ebuild does not install authvchkpw in
2 /usr/lib/courier-imap/authlib/ Without authvchkpw in this directory
3 having roamingusers in vpopmail and using courier-imap is pointless.
4 With some modifications to the config files for courier-imap in
5 /etc/courier-imap/ changing them to use authvchkpw and not authdaemond
6 roaming users will work with vpopmail and qmail.
7
8 I hope the maintainer of this ebuild will fix the problem...
9 bob
10