From: Stefan Schweizer <sschweizer@×××××.com>
To: Lance Albertson <ramereth@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] xorg-x11-6.8.0-r1 ready to go stable on all archs
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 08:32:53
1 On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 23:53:42 -0500, Lance Albertson <ramereth@g.o> wrote:
2 > I'm curious, are there any Radeon users out there running Xinerama that
3 > aren't having problems with this version?
4
5 I have an Ati Radeon Mobility M6 here:
6 0000:01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: ATI Technologies Inc Radeon
7 Mobility M6 LY
8 According to dri.sf.net its like a r100.
11 Clone mode works out-of-the-box. But I never got xinerama working. If
12 you could point me to some howtos I would like to test if it works for
13 me.
14
15 Stefan Schweizer (genstef)
18 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list