From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Nominations open for the Gentoo Council 2007/08
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 22:31:53
1 Chris Gianelloni kirjoitti:
2 > On Wed, 2007-07-04 at 18:23 +0300, Petteri Räty wrote:
3 >> How is being a devrel member important for the table? I don't think it's
4 >> any more special than any other TLP.
5 >
6 > It is very important in the case of Council members as the Council is
7 > the escalation point for Developer Relations appeals.
10 True, but I am only in the devrel list because recruiters happens to be
11 a devrel sub project but in the end it shouldn't matter much whether
12 there is a tick there or not.
13
14 Regards,
15 Petteri