From: Luke-Jr <luke-jr@g.o>
To: Steven Elling <ellings@×××××.com>, gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Some suggestions
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2003 00:48:59
2 Hash: SHA1
3
4 I did a bogomips test a while ago and it wasn't anywhere close, IIRC.
5 There could have been some other factor I missed though, as I was basing my
6 test on time an emerge took on my system and other one I don't have root
7 on... (via the gest script)
8 For all I know, another emerge was going on concurrently or the task was
9 suspended at one point.
10