From: Lars Weiler <pylon@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] any official Gentoo support available?
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 15:09:15
1 * Kurt Lieber <klieber@g.o> [03/10/21 10:51 -0400]:
2 > Does anyone know of a company that officially supports Gentoo Linux? Are
3 > there any devs that are considering offering such a service as part of
4 > their day job?
5
6 I had a discussion at LinuxTag (maybe tantive can remember
7 it, too) with somebody who wanted to offer Gentoo Linux
8 support. But first he wanted to clearify Gentoo's position
9 to official support. It's about half a year ago, when he
10 mailed to www@g.o but never got any response.
11
12 Sorry, but I can't remember the name nor any web-address for
13 further information. But maybe you can find something in
14 the www@-archive?
15
16 Regards, Lars