From: Richard Yao <ryao@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] eudev project announcement
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 04:01:41
1 On 12/14/2012 10:52 PM, Richard Yao wrote:
2 > Dear Everyone,
3 >
4 > I am pleased to announce the Gentoo eudev project. Many of you already
5 > know about the eudev project from early publicity that we had before
6 > things were ready. Despite that, I hope to take advantage of the
7 > official announcement to explain what we are doing, why we are doing it
8 > and what it means for you. I have broken the announcement into
9 > subsections, each with a title for ease of reading.
10
11 Thunderbird's autocompletion appears to have caused me to send this to
12 gentoo-dev-announce+subscribe by mistake. I have sent out a second email
13 to correct that.